Shadow's ComputerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for the rank of MODERATOR

3 posters

Go down

Application for the rank of MODERATOR Empty Application for the rank of MODERATOR

Post  mzx987 Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:41 pm

IGN: mzx987

Why: I want to help this server out by keeping en eye on others making sure they don't do anything stupid like griefing.

Experience: I've never had anyone let me moderate a server. So, technically, I don't have much of an experience in moderating... But I DO own a server and try to keep an eye on others and make sure no one griefs. I really hate it when people grief.

I know this isn't much of an application, but if you have to, ask me questions.

mzx987

Back to top Go down

Application for the rank of MODERATOR Empty Re: Application for the rank of MODERATOR

Post  n80sire Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:55 am

IGN: n80sire

Why: I've recently been griefed, and i hated it. I want to make sure no one else has to deal with what i've dealed with.

Experience: I have LOTS of experience with being moderator. I am currently moderator on 3 servers, and i own a pretty popular one. I have banned plenty of griefers, even before their little act. i'm very good at judging character, like I did for devomann before he even started griefing. But sadly, you can't protect your home forever if no-one believes you when you say he's a thief.

n80sire

Back to top Go down

Application for the rank of MODERATOR Empty Re: Application for the rank of MODERATOR

Post  alakazard12 Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:30 pm

GN: alakazard12

Why: I want to help out with the server and I'm on A LOT when none of the other moderators are online. I would never spawn items or do anything whatsoever to help the builders with admin powers. (Except fixing griefs.)

Experience: I know how to use CoreProtection, I'm head admin on another server(It's temporarily down, not sure why...) I know how to fix griefs, ban, kick, and I know the basic commands and all of the essential commands.

I hope you look over my application and accept it! Thanks! - alakazard12

alakazard12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down