Shadow's ComputerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for the rank of PROGRAMMER

4 posters

Go down

Application for the rank of PROGRAMMER Empty Application for the rank of PROGRAMMER

Post  This_Is Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:05 am

IGN: this_is_1984

Why:
I've been playing in this world since the first day it's up. So I guess you kinda know me by now. Very Happy Ehm, I study programming, I like programming and I find myself more and more helping others on the server with programming. So yea, I believe the rank would motivate others to seek help.

Show your skills: Mmm, you live with me in a giant house with hotel management and personalized secure door locks... Smile So check the code out, try to hack it or something and then you can decide yourself what my skills are. (I can post a pastie too if it's needed)

This_Is

Back to top Go down

Application for the rank of PROGRAMMER Empty Re: Application for the rank of PROGRAMMER

Post  VeilOfShad0w Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:47 am

This_Is wrote:IGN: this_is_1984

Why:
I've been playing in this world since the first day it's up. So I guess you kinda know me by now. Very Happy Ehm, I study programming, I like programming and I find myself more and more helping others on the server with programming. So yea, I believe the rank would motivate others to seek help.

Show your skills: Mmm, you live with me in a giant house with hotel management and personalized secure door locks... Smile So check the code out, try to hack it or something and then you can decide yourself what my skills are. (I can post a pastie too if it's needed)

i know your skills xD You got it

VeilOfShad0w
Admin

https://shadowcc.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Application for the rank of PROGRAMMER Empty Re: Application for the rank of PROGRAMMER

Post  2swimmers Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:36 am

This_Is wrote:IGN: 2swimmers

Why:
I have gotten on this server quite a bit since I found out about it and I love programming especially in lua. I know how to use a lot of the apis and work with rednet and turtles. I think if I was a programmer I would be a wonderful addition to the programming team and I would help with everything I could.

Show your skills: I helped oscar with a simple chat program and I know how to do extreme door locks and login systems. I can work with turtles and rednet. I love making program auto-installers and helping people disable terminate to secure their computers.

Last edited by 2swimmers on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

2swimmers

Back to top Go down

Post  n80sire Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:49 am

IGN: n80sire

Why: I have helped 2swimmers with his programming stuff so that sort of shows i'm pretty good to lua. I am still pretty new to lua, but i can make some pretty awesome things. I would help people with whatever problems they have with their programs.

Show your skills: I have made auto-installation programs on floppy disks, and I've made a desktop OS,
one of the biggest things i've made on a survival server is a floppy disk copier. (even copys the label!) I'm currently learning A LOT about rednet with 2swimmers, and the first major thing we've made was a chat system.

n80sire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down